To ensure the safety of our customers and staff, Livescope has introduced Covid-19 specific safety measures, articulated around 3 areas:
- Livescope is equipped with a supply/extract air system, which ensures a constant renewal of air in all our rooms.
- Livescope is also equipped with windows that we regularly open to further renew the air.
- We schedule a 30 minutes break period between sessions to ensure the air renewal in our premises.
- Our air conditioning system ensures a perfect temperature both in winter and summer.
- Each group has an exclusive access to one of our 70 m2 rooms (no cubicles) with a dedicated host. Groups present in our facilities will be kept separate (no intermingle).
- We structured the agenda to ensure a strict separation between incoming and out-going groups. This is why we ask you to strictly adhere to the schedule (arrival and departure time of your session).
- Each customer will have an assigned headset.
- All activities that entail sharing the same headset amongst participants (e.g., « lounge ») will not be available until further notice.
- The 1.5m social distancing rule will be enforced in our premises, including with Livescope personnel. In order to avoid any contact between the host and customers we will send you, prior to your visit, instruction videos on how to put on and take out the headset and how to use the controllers.
N.B.: This measure has a strong impact on how our operating capacity and, as a consequence, we will initially limit our offer to groups between 3 (minimum) and 8 (maximum) customers. We will do our best in the coming weeks to expand our offer.
- ¡WARNING! : If you have Covid-19 related symptoms (fever, cough, loss of smell, …) do not come at Livescope and contact us as soon as possible in order to reschedule (no extra cost) your VR session for a later date.
- Before starting the VR session, we measure each customer’s temperature with an infrared thermometer (N.B.: results will be anonymous). If any group member has a fever, the whole group session will be rescheduled.
- Customers have to take out their shoes at the entry or put overshoes (N.B.: all our premises are carpeted).
- Customers and personnel have access to:
- Disinfecting gel (hydroalcoholic)
- Surgical masks
- Disposable VR hygiene face protection masks
- On top of the above, Livescope personnel is also equipped with FPP2 masks.
- All equipment is sterilised between sessions through a 2 steps process:
- Scrubbing with antiseptic wipes
- Sterilisation through ultraviolet light
- Though most payments should be made through our web platform, we also have a payments terminal on-site. The terminal is cleaned after each use.
We hope these measures prove our foremost commitment to the health and safety of our customers and personnel. If you want further information don’t hesitate to contact us.